It’s that time again, IR Smartt is hiring!! To support our existing clients we’ve decided to bring on a new team member in the role of Social Media Strategist. The details for the position are posted below. We welcome all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Strategist with Financial Background
Part-time contract position – 30+ hrs/week
IR Smartt provides our public company clients with a range of Social Media strategy services specifically tailored to Investor Relations. Our full range of services includes Online Branding, Business Intelligence, Social Engagement, Content Strategy and Reporting; descriptions of which can be found on our website http://irsmartt.com/campaigns.
Our Social Media Strategist will work closely with the CEO and CFO to execute Social Media campaigns for existing and future clients. Our business has grown considerably in recent months and we are looking for a diligent and reliable person to assist with this. The role is incredibly varied, so the successful candidate would need at least intermediate knowledge of a wide variety of online marketing concepts, software and strategies.
- Have completed a BA in business, communications, journalism or related field.
- 3+ years experience in public relations or corporate communications OR experience as a journalist with a focus on these areas.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Graphic design, photo editing, video editing and knowledge of associated software.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and email marketing processes.
- Exhibit general knowledge of financial markets, the SEC, disclosure policy.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Show commitment to client services with strong attention to detail and the willingness to take responsibility for the end result.
- Be a team-player with disposition for developing and maintaining positive relationships.
- Be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting objectives and goals within deadline
We are currently intending for this to be a part-time position for 30hrs per week (6 hrs per day). These hours can be flexible and combine some telecommuting at the completion of around 1 month of training.